#USTA National Tennis Rating Program (‘NTRP”)
Level-by-level informational videos for the recreational tennis player.
In this video, watch a 4.0 male #tennis player demonstrate groundstrokes, volleys, overheads and serves. NTRP is a classification system that identifies and describes general characteristics of tennis-playing ability from 1.0 (beginner) to 7.0 (touring pro). Within each #NTRP level, tennis ability varies. Learn more at usta.com/NTRP.
SUBSCRIBE to The USTA YouTube Channel:
✓ LIKE USTA on Facebook:
✓ JOIN the USTA Conversation on Twitter:
✓ FOLLOW USTA on Instagram:
✓ ADD USTA on Snapchat: ‘usta’
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tinthethao24.com/tennis
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)