Have you ever been told by your coach to swing low to high – to impart topspin or to lift the ball higher above the net?
If you were and you found that instruction not very effective you’re not the only one.
“Swing low to high” is one of those tennis tips that seems very logical at first glance but it in fact creates more problems than it solves.
In the video above you’ll learn 3 reasons why “swing low to high” is not a good advice and two tennis tips that work much better.
Besides my explanations and demonstrations of how I suggest you go about swinging towards the ball and hitting you’ll also see player that has a problem in his stroke and how I helped him correct it in a matter of minutes.
This topic should also very interesting to coaches who have tried the “swing low-to-high” advice and haven’t really found it effective and would like to know what works better.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tinthethao24.com/tennis
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)