In lesson 6 we review the basic strokes and then progress onto the power strokes of table tennis, the forehand and backhand topspin, also known as the forehand and backhand loop.
Before you start this training session make sure to watch the forehand topspin tutorial:
and the backhand topspin tutorial:
and the forehand block tutorial:
and the backhand block tutorial:
Thanks for watching! We love making table tennis videos and hope they’ll help you understand the game of table tennis. Make sure you subscribe to keep up with our latest videos. You can also follow us through:
Below are some other videos we’ve made. Feel free to check ’em out!
Will See Won’t See Olympic Table Tennis, Table Tennis Forehand Counterhit Lesson, How To Execute the Ma Lin Serve, Learn the Backspin Reverse Pendulum Serve, Playing a Faster Forehand Topspin.
Good luck with your table tennis.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)