This week’s video addresses one of the most common misconceptions in tennis when it comes the racket head orientation namely that the racket head needs to be horizontal at contact.
It’s possible that this doesn’t apply to you and that what I’ll share with you today is nothing groundbreaking and that you’ll just say to yourself “Well, of course.” 😉
If that’s the case just share the article with your friends and enjoy the Wimbledon matches this week.
But if this challenges your assumptions then hopefully you’ll find a much easier way to play from now onwards.
As you’ll see in more detail in the video article you are allowed to hit the ball with the racket head angled down for low balls and the racket head angled up for high balls.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tinthethao24.com/tennis
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)