Click For Free Video: Topspin Forehand Series Video 1 | Topspin Grip (Top Speed Tennis)
In this video we will go over the proper motion and grip to create massive amounts of topspin with your tennis forehand. First we will go over the perfect motion of the racket. You will often hear a lot of discrepencies on how the racket should move in the forehand. If you study the games greatest players, you will see the motion is very similar. The racket should be moving up and forward at roughly a 45 degree angle with the racket face only slightly down.
Next we will cover the proper grip. For your standard shot you will want to use the Easter Forehand grip. This is the grip you will often see Roger Federer use. Watch the full video to get all the details and even more tips.
I look forward to working with you much more in the future with Top Speed Tennis. Good luck with your tennis.
Click Here to Subscribe:
“Topspin Forehand Tennis”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)