As you probably know, following the super-aggressive poaching strategies that the top pros use in doubles is hard to pull off if you don’t have their height, speed, and insane level of conditioning.
But the good news is that anyone can become a successful poacher in doubles at the Club level if you do these 2 things:
#1: You need to move in the right direction at the right time. Virtually everyone makes a critical error here which can be easily fixed.
#2: You need to adjust your starting position to your own height and reach. And you need to know exactly how far to move when you poach!
Let OTI doubles expert Gregg Le Sueur show you how to do these two things so that you too can become successful at poaching in this new video!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tinthethao24.com/tennis
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)