Tennis Practice – Preparing For 2019 Season with US College Player. In this video Top Tennis Training coach Simon Konov is helping his 18 year old student Yoan prepare for the 2019 season.
Yoan is currently based at Queens College in the United States and is getting ready for the spring season where his team will be competing on a weekly basis. This is the first practice session Simon has had with Yoan since August 2018 when Yoan started playing college tennis in the states.
The focus of these two tennis practice sessions were:
1. Hitting aggressive topspin crosscourt to push the opponent back followed by hitting a flatter shot down the line.
2. Taking the ball on the rise whenever possible to dictate play.
Another big focus of the session was getting into net to finish points off at the net whenever possible to help shorten the points.
If you enjoy the video please click the like button, subscribe to the channel and turn on the notification bell so you get our latest videos as soon as we release them.
Also leave a comment under the video, tell us which part of your game you want to improve the most.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tinthethao24.com/tennis
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)