Are you ready to maximize your serve power?
Click here to access our FREE serve power video series:
Different tennis grips explained in detail.
Go to: and learn how to hit bigger serves&forehands with our Free Learn From The Pros Video series
OnlineTennisInstruction brings you this video on the different tennis grips. The grip is extremely important in Tennis because it determines the angle of your racket face. Way too many tennis players have problems with their strokes because of bad grips!
Most players and coaches use terminology like the contintental grip, semi-western grip, or western grip to describe certain grips. This is definitely an option but an even better option is to put numbers on the grip and then measure exactly where your hand is positioned on the grip. This method is much more precise and makes it easier for people to work on their grips.
In the video I explain the basic tennis grips that I recommend for the forehand, the one-handed backhand, the two-handed backhand and the serve.
So go ahead and look at the video to see if you have good grips or not!
SUBSCRIBE FOR OTHER TENNIS TIPS:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)