Tennis Forehand Slow Motion – Simon – Top Tennis Training. In this video you will see Top Tennis Training coach Simon Konov’s forehand in slow motion from the back, side and front angles.
Simon uses an eastern forehand grip on his tennis forehand and hits with an extended arm, the same style as Federer, Nadal and Verdasco. The extended arm allows the player to make contact out in front more and really make the most of the length of the arm (levers) when hitting the ball.
Do you want more power, topspin and consistency on your forehand? Then watch our free video lessons here –
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tinthethao24.com/tennis
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)