In this video, I show you a training a drill I use in my coaching sessions to help players in improve their footwork. The focus is on making small steps to get into position to play good quality shots, instead of leaning and reaching (not good!).
LIKE MY COACHING VIDEOS AND WANT MORE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS…
1) SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and learn awesome table tennis skills
2) MORE TABLE TENNIS TIPS: Read articles on technique, service, returning serves, tactics, match-play, mindset, training drills and more
3) BEGINNER COURSE: Learn all the basics skills you need to play and improve at table tennis
4) EQUIPMENT ADVICE: The best rubbers, blades, bats, balls, tables and more
5) FREE NEWSLETTER: Sign up for my monthly table tennis newsletter:
6) SUPPORT ME FINANCIALLY: Sign up for membership of my YouTube channel. You financial support will help me create lots of new, fantastic table tennis videos!
7) CONNECT WITH ME
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)