Simple Tennis Forehand Power Trick – Tennis Forehand Lesson.
In this video Top Tennis Training coach Simon Konov will help you get more power on your forehand with one simple trick.
The key to more power on any shot is racket head speed. Leverage on any shot will give you the force over the ball, but also allow the space to accelerate your racket in the most energy efficient way.
By simply starting your forehand with the racket head up like Roger Federer, Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal you will be gaining more leverage right from the start of the stroke along with saving time later in the swing with the lag position.
Want to start winning more matches? Watch our free tactics & strategy video lesson here –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)