Roger Federer Serve Analysis – Tennis Serve Lesson.
In this video Top Tennis Training coach Simon Konov will analyse Roger Federer’s tennis serve technique in great detail.
Federer has one of, if not the best tennis serve in history and there are a few fundamental things that all of us can implement from his serve.
1. Using the continental grip for your tennis serve
2. Having a good, consistent ball toss that is placed in the same spot time and time again, no more than 6 inches above the point of contact
3. Reaching a good trophy position but not pausing in that shape for too long
4. A good explosive leg drive to make contact at the highest spot possible
5. A relaxed follow through and finish
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)