Roger Federer Backhand Slow Motion 2019 – Court Level View Tennis One Handed Backhand Technique.
Roger Federer One Handed Tennis Backhand Technique has made him one of the best single handers of all time on the ATP Tour. He possesses an incredible amount of spin and power while staying precise with the ability to hit difficult targets when on the run. Roger Federer Training videos always attract attention as players look to recreate his tennis technique and Federer drills. This video provides you with a Federer Slow Motion Backhand for Federer Backhand Grip and deep technical analysis.
Does Federer have the best one-handed backhand in the world?
#Federer #RogerFederer #RG19
For more videos like this, subscribe to the channel and visit our brand new website at
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)