Returning against weak serves seems like it should be easy. When servers have weak serves we already feel like we have the advantage. Unfortunately this thought process also makes these serve hard to handle.
Players Typically will try to hit a return winner right off the serve. This tactic may work on occasion but also tends to rack up unforced errors.
In this video we talk about a strategy you can take on the return to set the point up for your advantage. We talk about what type of return ball we should hit and the percentage place to hit each of the returns. If yo can start the point in your favor you are already in the advantage.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tinthethao24.com/tennis
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)