Visit In this Whiteboard Series video, Dr. J. Michael Bennett describes the anatomy of medial and lateral epicondylitis, also known as tennis elbow and golfers elbow. He demonstrates the correct way to use a counterforce brace as a conservative approach to treating this elbow injury. If you have questions for Dr. Bennett, please call for an appointment at 281-633-8600.
Dr. Bennett is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon and a Fellowship Trained Sports Medicine Physician specializing in injuries to the shoulder, elbow and knee. He serves patients from all over Metro Houston from offices in Sugar Land, TX, and in the Galleria area of Houston.
Our Sugar Land office information:
J. Michael Bennett, MD, PA
4690 Sweetwater Blvd, Suite 240
Sugar Land TX 77479
and our Houston office information.
Dr. J. Michael Bennett
4543 Post Oak Place Dr., Suite 105
Houston TX 77027
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)