In today’s video article you’ll learn how to find the right amount of relaxation and firmness in your strokes as well as how to find the right amount of rotation and linear extension in your strokes.
While at first glance these two dilemmas seem to be quite different, you will see that they are very much compatible.
The reason why we have to look into these extremes is because you could be too loose or too tense when hitting your groundstrokes in tennis.
You could also be over-rotating and swinging too much across the ball or you could be pushing the ball too much in a straight line without much body rotation.
In order for our tennis forehands & backhands to work well – meaning we get power AND accuracy, we need to find the right combination between relaxation & firmness and between rotation & linear extension.
This week’s video article gives you two simple ideas that help you achieve that ideal mixture.
What I am explaining in this article is how I feel the transition of relaxation to firmness in my strokes and how I visualize the swing path.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tinthethao24.com/tennis
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)