How To Hit Perfect Kick Serve In Tennis – 3 Steps. In this brand new video Top Tennis Training coach Simon Konov (LTA Level 4 Senior Performance and RPT National Professional coach) will share with you three steps to hitting a perfect kick serve.
Here are the three steps to follow:
1. Using the continental grip. This grip will allow the proper mechanics to occur prior to, during and after contact. If you don’t use this grip these actions will not be possible and the kick serve will not work.
2. The ball toss – toss the ball more to your left and slightly behind your head on the kick serve. This will allow you to hit the ball from 8 o’clock to 2 o’clock on the ball (bottom left hand side to top right hand side).
3. Shoulder over shoulder action and staying sideways throughout the serve which will help you actually hit the ball from the 8-2 o’clock motion.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)