Wouldn’t it be great if you could crush those short second serves with your return? The second serve is usually very short and slow in recreational tennis and it’s so tempting to blast at it and yet you’ve surely realized that it’s not so easy to hit winners.
And you’re right, you shouldn’t be trying to hit winning returns off a short serve.
Instead you should be aiming at a safer target and looking to force errors. You will of course hit winners too when you miss your target a little bit and you will also force short balls which you can then put away.
Here are a few more tips that will help you hit more winning tennis returns:
– decide in advance where you’ll hit your returns
– hit the ball on top of the bounce
– create enough space between you and the ball
– watch the ball well
– immediately recover to the middle after your return
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tinthethao24.com/tennis
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)