– Table Tennis Rules
In this video we go over the somewhat complicated rules of serving for doubles in table tennis. There are a couple of extra rules for doubles that you don’t apply to singles. In doubles you always serve from the right hand box diagonally to your opponent’s right hand box. Each player has 2 serves each. If you’ve just been receiving then it’s your turn to serve next.
Thanks for watching! We love making table tennis videos and hope they’ll help you understand the game of table tennis. Make sure you subscribe to keep up with our latest videos. You can also follow us through:
Below are some other videos we’ve made. Feel free to check ’em out!
Will See Won’t See Olympic Table Tennis, Table Tennis Forehand Counterhit Lesson, How To Execute the Ma Lin Serve, Learn the Backspin Reverse Pendulum Serve, Playing a Faster Forehand Topspin.
Good luck with your table tennis.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)