U.S. President Donald Trump urged Americans on Monday to halt most social activities for 15 days and not congregate in groups larger than 10 people in a newly aggressive effort to reduce the spread of the coronavirus in the United States.
Announcing new guidelines from his coronavirus task force, the president said people should avoid discretionary travel and not go to bars, restaurants, food courts or gyms.
As stocks tumbled, Trump warned that a recession was possible, a development that could affect his chances of re-election in November. The Republican president said he was focused on addressing the health crisis and that the economy would get better once that was in line.
The task force implored young people to follow the new guidelines even though they were at lesser risk of suffering if they contract the virus. Older people, especially those with underlying health problems, are at the greatest risk if they develop the respiratory disease.
For more info, please go to
Subscribe to Global News Channel HERE:
Like Global News on Facebook HERE:
Follow Global News on Twitter HERE:
Follow Global News on Instagram HERE:
#Coronavirus #COVID19 #GlobalNews
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Giày bóng rổ Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2016
- CRISTIANO RONALDO:"NHÀ CỦA TÔI Ở VIỆT NAM " COCOBAY TOWERS TÒA THÁP ĐÔI SIÊU SANG TẠI VIỆT NAM
- NBA – Giải bóng rổ nhà nghề Mỹ 2019 hấp dẫn nhất thế giới
- Cầu lông thôn Na gặp Thôn Kiều – Nguyễn kết hợp rất hấp dẫn| Giao lưu cầu lông bắc ninh 2020
- Hướng dẫn căng vợt cầu lông cơ bản [ Full HD ]