He’s been labelled a brat and an embarrassment to Australia, but Bernard Tomic is far from apologetic about his bad behaviour, telling the public they should “get used to it”.
In an exclusive interview with Sunday Night’s Melissa Doyle, the 24-year-old Aussie tennis ace blamed a lack of motivation for his 2017 meltdown at Wimbledon, where he was fined $20,000 for unsportsmanlike conduct.
Subscribe to get new videos every week –
Discover more Sunday Night stories –
Like Sunday Night’s Facebook –
Follow Sunday Night’s Twitter –
Follow Sunday Night’s Instagram –
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tinthethao24.com/tennis
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)