Click For Free Video: Beginner Forehand Tennis Lesson: 3 Keys (Top Speed Tennis)
In this video we will go over how to hit a forehand for beginning tennis players. This motion can be broken down into three individual moves. The first piece is the grip. We want to make sure we have the bottom knuckle of the index finger resting on the number three bevel on the tennis racket. The second thing we want to have is to keep the arm relatively straight and moving in a half circle motion. This will allow you to hit up on the ball slightly and create topspin. Lastly we want to make contact well in front of the body. We can tie all of these motions together in the end with one simple drill.
I look forward to working with you much more in the future with Top Speed Tennis. Good luck with your tennis.
Click Here to Subscribe:
“Beginner Tennis Forehand”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Going for Gold – 2020 Tokyo “Tryout” with Keegan-Michael Key and Kevin Hart
- Tennis shutdown and the season ahead
- Assembling the Infinity Gauntlet by playing Tennis in Mario Tennis Aces
- Tennis Clash How to Hinder High Serve Big Forehand Players [Part 6]
- GTA 5 – Amanda Found Amanda And The Tennis Coach (funny moments)